Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Welcome Back '07-'08

Using APEuroblog:To use the Euroblog, you will need to click on "Get Your Own Blog" at the top of the page. Create an account with a username and password. This will allow you to post responses on my APEuroblog. When you post, you will not see an immediate posting. I must first accept the post before it shows up for all to see. This is simply to keep non-class responses off the site. Do not keep hitting the POST button. I will give a demonstration of all of this on our first day back. Enjoy the last few weeks.

ASSIGNMENT: Post a confirmation/test response to this under your new username.

DON'T FORGET to WRITE DOWN your USERNAME and PASSWORD!!! If you forget, you will have to create a new account.

35 comments:

Suyu Zhang said...

ballin






test comment

KylePan said...

Kyle Pan is this working ?

David C. said...

Hi

Rob V said...

Hello this is Rob Veiga. I'm just testing the site.

v.roy said...

Hello Mr. Kirby...

Varun Roy

Matthew Madore said...

Hey Mr. Kirby. This is my test response I guess. I hope this year will be fun. I'm looking forward to being in a class with you again. Think we can play cricket this year, too?

Ben said...

Hi

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Kirby. This is my test blog. I hope this works.

-Charlotte Adinolfi

Rachel Wonneberger said...

This is Rachel Wonneberger's confirmation.

Justin.I said...

test

atyson said...

test

HappyWillow0 said...

Mr. Kirby, do you mean this site to post a responce?

To rest of people, Google Accounts will be enough to comment. If you have a account at google, you do not need to create your own blog. (Or I don't think you need to)

-Will

molly said...

test comment

S. Jingle said...

Okay. This is the 4th time I'm trying this (which proves I'm not computer savvy). Plus, no matter how many times I try and change my username, it will not work. >.<

Ah well. waddup, Mr. Kirby?

Cassidy Kushner said...

Hi this is Cassidy Kushner's test blog.

Alanna Rosenblatt said...

Hi i'm just testing the site
Alanna Rosenblatt

Dhrupad Nag said...

Hello Mr. Kirby, I have arrived

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kate Mrowka said...

this is my test comment

ktlibs said...

I hope this works now...

Katie

(k).sparzo said...

kyle testing

Kelly H. said...

Hi Mr. Kirby! I'm Kelly Hodgkins and this is my test blog.

Anonymous said...

Hola! this is Christine Hedden's test blog.

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. Kirby!

Pat Giusti said...

Pat Giusti here posting my text comment on the site

Anonymous said...

Allo!
Jenn Ge's test comment

Anonymous said...

hey mr. k

- arrian

Jennifer said...

hey mr. kirby...i was just checking to make sure i could remember everything

Anne S. said...

testing

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. kirby- this is my test response.

Maggie Riddle

Hallie Yasuda said...

Test!

Cate said...

this is Caitlin Victory's test

Ryan Kipfer said...

TEST

alex britt said...

test comment

J. Peters said...

Test comment